Today let’s celebrate you, mama, together with all the amazing mothers out there – because you deserve it.
I compiled ten of my favourite quotes about motherhood – should you like to print them out, you’ll find a downloadable PDF at the end of this post. Enjoy!
1. “Motherhood: all love begins and ends there.” – Robert Browning
2. “Being a mother is discovering strengths you didn’t know you had, and dealing with fears you never knew existed.” – Linda Wooten
3. “The most precious jewels you’ll ever have around your neck are the arms of your children.” – Unknown
4. “If you bungle raising your children, I don’t think whatever else you do matters very much.” – Jacqueline Kennedy
5. “A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity. It dares all things and crashes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.” – Agatha Christie
6. “God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.” – Rudyard Kipling
7. “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” – Cardinal Mermillod
8. “Successful mothers are not the ones that have never struggled. They are the ones that never give up, despite the struggles.” – Sharon Jaynes
9. “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice: once for herself and once for her child.” – Sophia Loren
10. “Children are not a distraction from more important work. They are the most important work.” – C.S. Lewis
Would you like to download these quotes? Grab your PDF here: Download motherhood quotes